A: The $750 per person fee covers the following:
· 3 days of boot camp training
· Welcome reception by pool Sunday (street taco station and beer/margaritas)
· Continental breakfast all 3 days (Mon. – Wed.)
· Lunch all 3 days (Mon. – Wed.)
· Alumni dinner (for alumni only – with SBE since 02/01/17) 2+ years
· Awards dinner (includes 2 drinks and plated dinner)
· Monday afternoon activities: Scavenger Hunt and George Brazil Tour
A: The follow are not included in the $750 per person fee:
· Travel (airfare) to and from Phoenix
· Hotel ($219.00 per night per room if booked by 02/18/19)
· Transportation to and from the airport (estimated at $17 – $30)
· $400.00 OMG Sales Evaluation (required for every class)
· Dinner Sunday and Monday (unless you are an alumni, then you will attend the Alumni Dinner Monday night. To qualify for Alumni status you must be in the SBE Program for 2+ years (as of 02/01/17 or prior).
· Golf or spring training games
A: You can contact us at email@example.com and request an extra guest at the Annual Dinner and we will be able to send you a link to register that person for the dinner only and pay $150.00 for their dinner and 2 drink tickets.
A: The Saguaro is a beautiful boutique hotel with a spa, gym, cruiser bikes, pool, restaurants and bars onsite, and is walking distance to Old Town Scottsdale.
To learn more about The Saguaro,visit their website.
A: Yes, if you book before 02/18/19, you can book rooms 3 days prior to and 3 days after our event (event dates are 03/10/19 – 03/13/19) for the same room rate of $219.00 per night as long as they have rooms available. We recommend to book rooms early. Click here to book today.
A: No, they do not. A taxi ride or Uber ride should be inexpensive as the hotel is 8 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor airport.
A: We recommend taking a taxi, Uber or Lyft ride from the airport to the hotel. The estimated cost is $17- $30 each way. The hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale, AZ, within walking distance of several restaurants, shopping, taverns, spring training facility and much more.
A: Only those technicians or comfort consultants who attend the super conference and awards ceremony (or their owners) will receive awards. An owner can accept an award on behalf of their technician.
A: They will get a certificate and an acrylic award if they attend this event.
A: Sky Harbor Airport (PHX) is the International Airport.
Williamsfield Gateway(AZA) in Mesa, AZ has Allegiant and West Jet terminals only.
A: We recommend business casual. It is a formal dinner but does not require formal wear. Have fun with it as we are celebrating the best technicians and comfort consultants from all over the US and Canada.