A: The $800 per person fee covers the following:
· 3 days of boot camp training with breakout sessions. Each person will take 1 boot camp the entire 3 days.
· SBE Awards Reception & Dinner.
· Alumni Dinner (by invitation only for alumni – must have joined SBE prior to 2/1/18).
· Optional: Team Building activity.
· Optional: Tour of the George Brazil facility.
· Continental breakfast and lunch (Mon – Wed).
· Coffee, tea, soda, and water provided each day.
A: The following are not included in the $800 per person fee:
· Travel (airfare) to and from Phoenix
· Hotel ($244.00 per night per room if booked by 02/7/2020)
· Nascar SBE VIP Experience ($650 per person)
· Transportation to and from the airport (estimated at $17 – $30)
· $400.00 OMG Sales Evaluation (required for every class)
· Dinner Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday (unless you are an alumni, then you will attend the Alumni Dinner Tuesday night. To qualify for Alumni status you must be in the SBE Program for 2+ years as of 02/01/18 or prior).
· Golf or spring training games
A: You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request an extra guest at the Awards Dinner and we will be able to send you a link to register that person for the dinner only and pay $150.00 for their dinner and 2 drink tickets.
A: Yes, if you book before 2/7/2020, If you would like to book earlier than 3/6 or after 3/12 you will need to call in to 1-800-KIMPTON (546-7866) and use our group code “D37” to book. We recommend to book rooms early. Click here to book today.
A: No, they do not. A taxi ride or Uber ride should be inexpensive as the hotel is 5 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor airport. There are several taxi and shuttle services available once you arrive at the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport as well as, the Valley Metro Rail via the Airport’s Sky Train.
A: We recommend taking a taxi, Uber or Lyft ride from the airport to the hotel. The estimated cost is $17- $30 each way. The hotel is conveniently located in Downtown Phoenix, AZ, within walking distance of several restaurants, shopping, taverns, and much more.
A: Only those technicians or comfort consultants who attend the super conference and awards ceremony (or their owners) will receive awards. An owner can accept an award on behalf of their technician.
A: They will get a certificate and an acrylic award if they attend this event.
A: Sky Harbor Airport (PHX) is the International Airport.
B:Williamsfield Gateway (AZA) in Mesa, AZ has Allegiant and West Jet terminals only.
A: We recommend business casual. It is a formal dinner but does not require formal wear. Have fun with it as we are celebrating the best technicians and comfort consultants from all over the US and Canada.